17.5.15

LATEST CREDIT: ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE

This week the Quebec city Ubisoft studio where I'm currently working unveiled our latest AAA game: Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I have the honour of being a small part of the production crew working on the game while Ramiro is currently Cinematic Durector on the opus. I can't say how impressed I am by the 375 Quebec city team members working on this kick ass game (as well as all it's collaborators around the world). Check out the cool trailer that we launched on Tuesday (and has already gotten 3.5 million hits, OMG!!) announcing the October 23rd release of the game:
I will always be an indie film producer and will continue to develop my career around filmmaking, but in the last two years I've also had the pleasure to work on two very different video games (Skylanders SWAP Force and now Assassin's Creed Syndicate) and feel blessed that my career is leading me in paths that allow me to learn more about producing and grow as a producer each day. Can't wait for you all to play game in October! For more about Assassin's Creed Syndicate check out the introduction video of the lead character, Jacob Frye and the first little glimpse at gameplay. You can also pre-order special packages of the game here. Congratulations again to the whole team! Virginie XO.